Online Admissions 2021-2022
Guidelines to Applicants
Application for ALL UG/PG Courses will be ONLY Online. There is no printed Application
Form or Prospectus. Download the Prospectus given in the website and refer the details of the
Courses offered. The fee structure is also given separately.
Due to the prevailing situation, the admission schedule dates announced are tentative
and may be changed based on Government instructions. The UG Admission process
will commence on the date of publication of Tamil Nadu +2 results and online
applications will be available only from that date onwards. The PG Admission process
commence with Entrance Test between June 1 – 5. Any changes in the schedule will be
emailed and sent by SMS to all applicants apart from being displayed in MSSW
website and in the Applicants Login.
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling in the Online Application
- Keep a soft copy of your passport size photograph (JPG format) and scanned copy of all the necessary certificates like SSLC, +2 Marksheet, Semester wise Mark Statements, etc.. (JPEG or PDF Format; Max. Size: 1MB) ready before filling in the online application
- Whatever certificate(s) is available with you at the time of filling up the application can be uploaded. You can submit the missed out certificates at the time of interview
- Click on Proceed to REGISTER button and register using your E-mail ID or Phone Number
- After successful registration, login using the registered ID and Password. Click on My Application
- Fill up the details carefully without making errors. Be very careful in filling up the Name with
correct spelling and initials, email id, phone number, date of birth, community and overall
percentage of marks. Any error in these details may result in the rejection of your
- Give the correct Email ID and Mobile phone number as all communication related to
admission will be sent through email and mobile.
- Fill up your name using CAPITAL LETTERS with initials after your name with space in
between your name and initials. Do not use full stop (dot) anywhere
For Example: RAJ KIRAN J
- In Student Community, only Applicants from Tamil Nadu can select BC if they belong to BC
Community. Applicants belonging to OBC/BC community from any State other than
Tamil Nadu should mark their community as OC. However, SC/ST applicants from
anywhere in India can select the community they belong to
- In Mark Details, fill up the percentage of marks upto 5th/7th or ALL semesters (if available).
While calculating percentage of marks, include all the courses from Part I to Part IV/V
including electives, language and any other paper for which marks (both internal and/or
external) have been awarded.
- Adopt the following norms to calculate the UG percentage
The cost of application for each PG course is Rs. 500 and each UG course is Rs. 350. A concession of Rs.50 will be provided for the candidates belonging to SC & ST Communities. The online application will automatically calculate the cost based on your course preference and give you the total cost
PG Applicants can apply for more than one courses viz., MSW, MA(HRM), MA(HR&OD),
MSc (Coun. Psy), MA (Dev. Mgt) and MA (Social Entrepreneurship) in the same online PG
application form by selecting the options given in the page.
Similarly UG applicants can apply for both BSW and BSc Psychology in the same online
For MSW course, applicants can apply more than one Specialization viz., Community
Development, Medical & Psychiatric Social Work and Human Resource Management at a time
by selecting the options
After filling in all the required details you will be given an opportunity to verify the correctness
of the details provided by you. After you correct any errors you can click the SAVE button.
The application can be edited until the payment is made. Application cannot be edited once the
application fee is paid successfully.
After submission of application online, you will get an email and SMS confirmation that your
application has been submitted successfully. A PDF copy of your application will be made
available in your login.
- a). Include all subjects (Part I, II, III & IV) in the % calculation
- b). If the consolidated mark sheet gives the overall percentage, use it as it is
- c). Engineering Colleges give CGPA for a maximum of 10 points. Multiply the given
CGPA by 10 to arrive at the %
- d). Some Universities give CGPA for a maximum of 4 points. Multiply it by 25 to arrive
at the percentage
After saving your application, select Submit Your Application button and pay the required amount as calculated by the online process for your application. Applicants NEED NOT send a hard copy of their application to the College
The MSSW College Office help-line for admission related enquiries from 10 am to 4 pm on all working days is +91 - 44 – 28192824 / 28194566 . The email helpline is firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceed to Registration